The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

110% done [lysander, remy]

Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Male Age : 30
    Daemon Name : Nila
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

110% done [lysander, remy] - Page 2 Empty Re: 110% done [lysander, remy]

Post by Hadley Sterling Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Remy wrote:"You're saying even if he wasn't the one who did it you're still going to kick him out?"

"That's a moot point, because he was the one who did it," Hadley said through gritted teeth. Lysander's lies were so fucking blatant, yet Remy was eating them up anyways. "And if I knew who it was doing all the other shit, then yeah, I'd kick them out too." Just like he had fired asshole Fiona for leaving him in Dahlin. Remy hadn't complained then. "I'm fucking sick of this."

Remy wrote:"And if Lysander was trying to help you in the kitchen, he wasn't paying attention to the doorway. You're the one that refused his help."

"And he wasn't trying to help me, he was trying to mock me," he added, feeling a renewed sense of anger at the whole "help" thing. Gods he was sick of this. "I'm done talking about this. Lysander, your twenty-four hours are counting down. I'm going to bed." He started off to his bedroom, Nila at his heels.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Male Age : 31
    Daemon Name : Layla
    Eilemaiden : Dian

Post by Lysander Sparkes Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Lysander watched Hadley walk away, then looked to Remy. His mouth was hanging open slightly, and his eyes wide, like he was shocked Hadley was kicking him out anyway, as if he hadn't moved the chair. He shook his head, unable to find the words to say.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Vex

Post by Remy Monroe Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 pm

"You're not going anywhere," Remy said indignantly to Lysander, who was obviously upset. Hadley hadn't made it out of the kitchen before Remy was on him.

"Don't you just walk away from me," she told him. "Don't just act like anything you say is just the end of the conversation without talking it out." She was furious as she followed him to the living room. "You can't just kick out my brother who has done nothing wrong."
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 am

Hadley kept right on walking, though he could hear Remy stomping after him. "There's no point in talking it out any further," he said shortly, wanting to just go to bed so that this shitty fucking day could be over already. "You're going to ignore everything I say in favor of whatever Lysander tells you. Wasn't paying attention to the door," he added, incredulous that Remy had actually believed that. "He fucking laughed when I fell, Remy. He did it, whether you believe it or not. And he's not staying."

Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:17 am

You've really done it this time, Layla lectured. I can't believe you did that! You could have really hurt him!

Whatever, it was worth it. Lysander snapped.

Layla sighed and shook her head. She loved her clio dearly, but he made a lot of poor choices.

Lysander sighed as well, and quietly picked up the chair that Hadley tripped over. He sat down in it and tapped the kitchen table absentmindedly. He decided he'd just wait until Remy returned. Hopefully she could convince her jerk boyfriend to let him stay.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 am

"If you had seen him fall you would have laughed too," Remy snapped. "And you would have laughed whether it was you who had done it or if it was fucking Paul," she added. Of course Lysander had thought it was funny that Hadley had fallen. They hated each other.

"Stop walking away from me!" she said when Hadley didn't even turn around to talk to her, but kept walking towards his bedroom. "Act like a decent fucking human being and talk to me." Clio didn't walk away when Remy was talking to them. That's not how it fucking worked.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:47 am

"What is there to talk about at this point?" Hadley demanded, though he did stop walking. Remy wasn't even listening to what he was saying. He wasn't kicking Lysander out because he laughed, he was kicking him out cuz he put the fucking chair in the doorway. Him laughing was just proof that his "not paying attention" excuse was a goddamned lie. "You're not listening to anything I'm saying. You haven't listened to me about Lysander from the start. It's more than just this. He's been using you, Remy."

It actually made him feel bad for Remy, how she was willing to defend to the death a guy who didn't care about her. But she just would not listen.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 am

"Using me?" Remy snapped again, unable to believe that Hadley had just said that. "Is it really so hard to believe that he may love me back?" she asked bitterly. Why could Hadley not understand that Remy loved Lysander in a way she had never been able to love anyone before? Why was it not comprehensible that Lysander might love her back? They were siblings. They didn't need years of memories to care about each other. Remy would take a bullet for Lysander, it didn't matter that she'd only known him for a few months.

"Just because you don't care about anyone doesn't mean the rest of the world is that way." Her heart was racing a million beats per second as she glared at Hadley, someone who, only a half hour ago, she had been excited to see.

"And if you want him gone, then I'm leaving too." She was done, completely over it. If Hadley was serious, so was she.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 am

Remy wrote:"And if you want him gone, then I'm leaving too."

Hadley, who had been ready to argue about how being related to someone didn't automatically mean that they cared about her, paused. His knee-jerk reaction was to assume that Remy was bluffing. But something told him she was dead serious. "Remy," he said, his voice suddenly quiet and serious. "You're talking about throwing away everything you have for someone who doesn't care about you." He paused again, debating with himself, before saying in a hesitant and even somewhat vulnerable way, "I care about you."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:18 am

"You care about one clio," Remy said back, ignoring the hurt and confusion she felt at Hadley's change in demeanor. "And that isn't me." If he cared about her, he wouldn't blame Lysander for something he couldn't even prove had been him.

If she hadn't been in such a crazy state of mind she would have realized that even if Hadley didn't care about her, he still cared about two clio (those being himself and Sol, of course) but currently she was just talking about his disregard for anyone and everyone that wasn't named Hadley.

"I'm not throwing anything away," she added, riding the adrenaline that was thankfully masking the pain she would eventually feel. "I don't have to throw anything away to leave here." She could be just as happy somewhere else. Happier, even. "Goodnight, Hadley," she snapped, turning around and stalking to her bedroom where she planned to hastily pack a bag.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:31 am

Hadley just stood there in a state of disbelief as he heard Remy's retreating footsteps. Did she really believe that? That he didn't care about her? That she wouldn't lose anything by leaving? He wanted to believe that she didn't, that she was just caught up in the heat of the argument. Even without taking their relationship into account, this had been her job and home for almost five years. And she was giving it all up for Lysander. She wasn't going to come out of this happy or unhurt.

And what about him? What was he going to do without her? He and Remy had known each other for all these years and she was leaving because of someone she knew for a few weeks. He'd thought that what he and Remy had was real, and strong, but clearly he'd been wrong. He guessed maybe he should have expected as much. He didn't know anything about relationships, after all.

After a moment he finally went to his bedroom, feeling weirdly numb inside.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:38 am

In her room, Remy threw together a bag with a few necessary items, planning on leaving immediately and then returning tomorrow to gather the rest of her things. They'd have to be back within 24 hours or Hadley would probably throw it all away, anyway, she thought bitterly.

After she got her stuff, she told Lysander to do the same and then the two of them walked in an awkward silence until they got to a hotel, where Remy bought them a shared room with twin beds. It was uncomfortable and lonely even though Lysander was with her, and Remy tossed and turned all night, too proud for tears.
    Lysander Sparkes
    Lysander Sparkes

Post by Lysander Sparkes Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Lysander couldn't believe it. Hadley threw him out, but Remy was coming with him. She cared a lot about him, he realized, more than he thought. Lysander didn't own a lot, other than the clothes, and other small things his sister had bought, so he didn't have to worry about getting it all out the next day. He too, felt numb the whole way to the hotel. He wanted to say something, anything to make this seem less painful for his sister, but he never could find the words to say.

The whole night, he lay in bed, feeling strangely guilty and angry at himself, while listening to Remy toss and turn in her bed. He felt his heart constrict with every little shuffle of the covers he heard coming from the bed next to him.

What have I done?

<< END >>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 pm