The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

let's get crunk! ;; remy, hadley

Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Male Age : 30
    Daemon Name : Nila
    Eilemaiden : Earalas

let's get crunk! ;; remy, hadley - Page 2 Empty Re: let's get crunk! ;; remy, hadley

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:02 am

Hadley let Remy steady him and guide him to the kitchen, content because he wasn't being left alone. He rested his head on Remy's shoulder, leaning against her. "I'm dizzy," he told her. "And tired."

Arizona wrote:"Remy! Hadley!" She called from the kitchen. "Help me!"

"Where's kitchen guy?" he asked. Kitchen guy should be able to help Arizona make/find something. God knows Hadley himself couldn't, and even in his intoxicated state he knew Remy absolutely wouldn't. "I can't help. I can't see where anything is." He laughed even though he didn't actually find it funny at all.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Vex

let's get crunk! ;; remy, hadley - Page 2 Empty Re: let's get crunk! ;; remy, hadley

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 am

"You're tired because it's past midnight. You're dizzy because you're drunk," Remy said stiffly, trying to keep the smile she wore on her face out of her voice. She couldn't help it. Not even the fact that Vex was laughing his quiet quolly laugh could wipe the blushy smile off.

"Leopold is probably sleeping," she said as they entered the kitchen. Honestly, was Hadley ever going to learn anyone's name?

He knows yours, Vex told her, a gleam in his eye.

"Leo has been working here longer than I have," Remy said, ignoring Vex although for once he wasn't bothering her. "Don't ya think it's time to learn his name?"

She led Hadley to the kitchen island and placed his hands on the cool counter. "I'm sure Arizona can find something to make for the two of you," she told him as she went to grab herself some cookies.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 am

"I don't care about his name," Hadley said childishly, absent-mindedly tapping his fingers on the counter. Although he did find it kind of funny that someone who worked here was actually named Leopold. What a funny name. "He probably hates me like everyone else anyways."

Remy wrote:"I'm sure Arizona can find something to make for the two of you,"

"I'm not hungry," he said. "I'm tired. Pay attention, Rem."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:37 am

"Part of the reason he hates you is probably because you refer to him as 'Kitchen Guy'," Remy said over her shoulder as she reached into the cupboard to grab her cookies. She planned on deserting the terror twins and eatin' them in her peaceful room.

Haddlebee wrote:"I'm not hungry," he said. "I'm tired. Pay attention, Rem."

Remy sighed. "Alright then," she told him, grabbing a few cookies for herself. "Arizona, you can have the rest of these," she told her, dropping the container on the counter.

"As for you," she said, turning back to Hadley, "I think it's time for bed."
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:52 am

"He's the guy who works in the kitchen, though," Hadley said, as if it were completely ridiculous that he should refer to kitchen guy as anything else.

"As for you," she said, turning back to Hadley, "I think it's time for bed."

Normally Hadley would have protested when Remy grabbed his arm and started to drag him off, because he wanted to stay where his two only friends were, but he really was tired and dizzy and even maybe starting to feel a little sick. Bed didn't sound like that awful of an idea. "Don't let Remy kick you out Arizona!" he called back as Remy pulled him along.

Once Remy led him to his room he started pulling off some of his clothes, which reeked of alcohol, not caring one single bit that Remy was still there.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 am

Remy grabbed the little waste basket from the corner of the room once she had led Hadley to his bed. She turned around after grabbing it, and was treated to the sight of shirtless Hadley who was working on taking his pants off as well.

"Um," she said dumbly as she froze momentarily. She immediately clamped her mouth shut and shook her head, looking down at the ground with burning cheeks. Stop acting like a teenager, she told herself angrily. It wasn't like she had never seen a naked man before.

He's not even naked! Vex said, finding the situation hilarious. Remy's daemon was a traitor.

She looked back up, but found herself trying to avert her eyes anyway. "I, uh, brought you a bucket," she told Hadley, who was holding onto his bedpost to steady himself as he removed his jeans.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 am

"Good," Hadley said distractedly, not even paying attention to whatever Remy just said. His full attention was on getting his pants off without falling over. Once he managed that successfully, he collapsed onto the bed.

"Remy," he said, his voice slightly muffled by his pillow. "Stay here."
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 am

If Remy was blushing before it was nothing as to when Hadley asked her to stay. Her face was red and her heart was beating and why was Hadley just so cute?!

SHE ADMITS IT! Vex practically sang.

But Hadley was sick and drunk, and that's why he asked her to stay. She knew he didn't like being alone now that he couldn't see. It wasn't that he truly wanted her to stay. Sigh.

"I'm putting the bucket right here," Remy said to Hadley, taking the hand that was hanging off the bed and touching it to the waste basket she sat right next to him on the floor. "If you need to puke, do it in here so no one has to clean it up tomorrow, okay?"

She knew he wasn't listening, but she felt the need to say it anyway. Maybe just because she didn't want to leave, even though she knew she had to. Her pride wouldn't let her stay, even if he'd asked.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 am

Remy was right, Hadley wasn't listening. He was just waiting for her to either say yes or no to his request, and when she didn't, he just waited till she was done talking before asking, "So are you staying then?"

In his current state of mind he couldn't think of any reason why she wouldn't want to. He wanted her to. There was plenty of room. The bed was comfy. What was the problem?
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:41 am

He might be sick, Vex said calmly. He might need your help in the night. You never know.

You're an evil quoll, not my daemon, Remy said, her heart torn.

She should not stay. It was obvious that she shouldn't. Hadley would wake up in the morning and he would make fun of her and it would be horrifying. Remy wondered if Hadley had truly known she had feelings for him, or if he was just teasing her to get on her nerves. She hadn't even known until recently.

I knew! Vex chirped. Vex was an idiot.

"You're not getting puke on my clothes," Remy said cautiously, knowing she needed to speak even though she hadn't quite made up her mind yet.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 am

"What?" Hadley asked, both confused and impatient. Nothing Remy was saying was making any sense to him. She was just standing there talking nonsense when all he'd done was ask a very simple "yes or no" question. "What are you talking about? Just come lay down already. I wanna go to sleep." At this rate he was probably just gonna fall asleep while Remy stood there saying things that made no sense.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:54 am

"Oh, gods, calm down," Remy said irritably, her heart racing. There was no reason to be nervous. Why was she nervous? "I'm coming, I'm coming."

What am I doing? Why am I doing this? she thought to herself as she walked around the other side of the bed. This was stupid. This was a mistake.

She tentatively pulled at the blankets, not really being able to believe she was doing this. Vex ignored her and hopped up on the bed. Remy slipped in, laying closely to her edge of the bed. "Happy now?" she asked.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 am

"Yes," Hadley mumbled, finally letting himself slip off to sleep now that Remy had stopped being weird. Took her long enough. Oh well, he was glad she stayed. He liked having Remy around. He was actually feeling pretty content in the last short moments before he passed out completely.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:03 am

"If you puke on me I'm going to murder you," Remy said pleasantly as she turned so she was facing him. She watched him quickly drift to sleep after mumbling something incoherent into his pillow.

She stayed like that for a little while longer, looking at him lying next to her, breathing deeply. How had she never noticed how cute he was before?

She smiled, pulling the covers up under her chin before using her eilemaiden to turn off the oil lamp that was lighting the room. She would just need to make very sure she woke up before Hadley did so she could slip out of the room before he ever knew she was there.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Daemon Name : Hamilton
    Eilemaiden : Adhbhar

Post by Arizona Samples Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Arizona stared at the cookies dumbly while Hadley and Remy made their way to his bedroom. She decided she didn't want to eat anymore, and instead turned on the tap of Hadley's sink and drank directly from it. After feeling satisfied, she turned the sink off and started to stumble down the hall. She started giggling for no real reason, and stopped walking when her hand hit the first doorknob it found. She stumbled in, where it happened to be a servant's quarters. The man laying in bed woke up, dazed and confused.

"Hey man," she slurred. "You don't mind if I crash in here tonight do you?" Without waiting for a response, she made her way over to the mans bed. She crawled in and snuggled up next to him. He tried pushing her out, but she had already passed out, a dead weight. Eventually he gave up, and went back to sleep with the Adhbhar overloridian at his side.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Hadley woke up the next morning with a big ol' gaping hole in his memory. He knew Arizona had come over the night before with drinks, and around the time Remy showed up everything just became one big blank. He had absolutely no idea what time it was or how long he had slept. All he knew was that he felt like absolute shit.

He groaned and stumbled out of bed. Nila? he asked. He heard the rustling of his daemon crawling out from under the covers on his bed. He didn't have to be able to see her to know she wasn't happy either.

With some guidance from Nila he made it into his master bathroom and into the shower, washing away the smell of last night. Once he was done he threw on a bathrobe he found and began the slow journey to the living room, brushing his hand along the wall as he walked through the hallway.

Remy's here, Nila told him helpfully when he reached the doorway to the living room. No Arizona, though.

"Ugh. Morning," he said groggily, even though he wasn't sure it even was morning. He made his way over and sat down. "I need coffee. Where's coffee guy?"
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Paul wrote: "I'm right here," said Paul with the fakest 'it's nice to see you, boss!' voice possible. He handed Hadley a cup of coffee prepared exactly the way he liked.

"Thank you, Paul," Remy said, looking up from the books she was studying. Paul offered her a genuine smile before disappearing into the kitchen.

Remy had slipped out of Hadley's room before the sun came up this morning, scared to death that if she waited another minute Hadley would wake up and find her there. Thankfully it seemed that Hadley had done her the favor of forgetting the entire event, so Remy could breathe easy.

"How are you feeling?" she asked with a smirk.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Hadley could hear the amusement in her voice. "Fantastic, can't you tell?" he replied dryly. He sipped his coffee, which coffee guy knew exactly how to make perfectly. Coffee guy was a lifesaver. He should give that guy a raise. He made a mental note.

"What did I even do last night?" he asked Remy. He wasn't embarrassed or anything by the fact that he drank so much he couldn't remember. Remy had seen him getting fucked up on far worse things than alcohol before.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 pm

"Oh, just made a general fool of yourself," Remy said casually, "nothing new." She sipped her own coffee.

Remy wanted to mention that he and Arizona had made a mess, but she wasn't sure if she brought up the other overloridian would send Hadley into one of his annoying, embarrassing moods. She was sure Arizona would be up soon enough, and Hadley could start then. She could just hear the 'were you jealous?' comments already. Maybe she could excuse herself before Arizona made her appearance.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:16 pm

"Oh, is that all? Good then," Hadley replied calmly. If Remy couldn't come up with any specific examples then he couldn't have done anything that bad.

"So you didn't try to take advantage of me in my drunk state or anything?" he asked mischievously. Despite things still being really difficult, occasionally Hadley felt like his old self enough to pick on Remy. In fact, being around Remy was probably the only time he ever felt like his old self, which is why he had been clinging to her so much lately.
    Quinn V Harper
    Quinn V Harper

Male Age : 32
    Daemon Name : Veil

Post by Quinn V Harper Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

"Hah!" Remy said, forcing a short laugh. "You wish."

Remy felt almost smug that Hadley had no idea what had happened last night. She'd indulged, more so than she ever would have consciously let herself on a normal day, and he had nothing to tease her with. What a nice feeling.

Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:28 pm

"Hah!" Remy said, forcing a short laugh. "You wish."

Remy felt almost smug that Hadley had no idea what had happened last night. She'd indulged, more so than she ever would have consciously let herself on a normal day, and he had nothing to tease her with. What a nice feeling.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Daemon Name : Hamilton
    Eilemaiden : Adhbhar

Post by Arizona Samples Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Just then, Arizona shuffled into the living room. Her hair and clothes were disheveled, much like they were the first time she slept at Hadley's house. "Man," she groaned. "I feel like a tree fell over on me." She tried to tame her messy hair, but to no avail. "I need some coffee!" And as if on cue, Paul showed up again, with a cup of coffee for Ari. "Thank you Paul!" She yawned. "And thanks again for letting me sleep with you!"

She took a sip, and rubbed one of her eyes. She smelt awful, as if she had jumped into a swimming pool of vodka.

You pretty much did, Hamilton said grumpily.
    Hadley Sterling
    Hadley Sterling
    Overloridian

Post by Hadley Sterling Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:46 pm

"You slept with coffee guy?" Hadley asked. He figured she meant "slept with" in the literal sense, as in all they did was sleep. Still, though. The thought of Arizona drunkenly wandering into coffee guy's room was pretty funny. Coffee guy put up with so much. Speaking of which. "Oh, by the way CG, I'm giving you a raise."

"Thanks for not letting me sleep with a random staff member," he said to Remy, assuming that she was probably the only reason he had made it safely into his own bedroom.
    Remy Monroe
    Remy Monroe

Post by Remy Monroe Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Remy and Paul shared identical expressions of surprise.

"For what?" Paul asked, still mildly irked that even though both of the other clio in the room had just used his name, Hadley still felt it necessary to call him Coffee Guy or CG.

Remy wondered the same thing. Was it for babysitting Arizona?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 pm