The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

you didn't have to do that :: evan

Evan Keyes
    Evan Keyes

Male Age : 27
    Daemon Name : Eldrich
    Eilemaiden : Nadar

you didn't have to do that :: evan - Page 2 Empty Re: you didn't have to do that :: evan

Post by Evan Keyes Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 pm

"Oh, yeah?" Evan asked with some humor in his voice. "And in your little story is there an explanation of where you got those tomatoes you were oh-so-innocently munching on before the big angry farmer came to frighten you?"
    Tinley Ryan
    Tinley Ryan

Female Age : 26
    Daemon Name : Ravka
    Eilemaiden : Unsettled

you didn't have to do that :: evan - Page 2 Empty Re: you didn't have to do that :: evan

Post by Tinley Ryan Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

"Classified information," Tinley told him, sticking a fork into her salad. "Even if I wanted to tell ya, I couldn't."

She shoved a forkful of lettuce into her mouth. "This is some good food," she said with her mouth still full. Oh, the kids at the orphanage were fed and clean, but they didn't get the really good stuff like... salad? Whatever.

"How'd you find this little place, anyway?" she asked him after she'd swallowed. She looked around again. So cute!
    Evan Keyes
    Evan Keyes

Post by Evan Keyes Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:28 pm

"Oh, I don't remember," Evan said with a shrug, actually smiling at her 'classified information' joke. Tinley was kinda funny when she wasn't being rude. "A friend probably brought me once or something. Someone who knew I like cats."

Who didn't like cats?
    Tinley Ryan
    Tinley Ryan

Post by Tinley Ryan Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 pm

"I love cats!" Tinley said. Then all of a sudden she noticed an actual cat slinking around by the window. "Oh my goodness! They have real ones here?"

She didn't wait for an answer before jumping up to go pet said kitty. Thankfully it was actually a real cat and not someone's daemon. She'd acted so fast she hadn't even given it any thought.

Possibly Evan followed her. If he did, she said "This is the best place ever!"
    Evan Keyes
    Evan Keyes

Post by Evan Keyes Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 am

"You only just now noticed?" Evan asked her. There had been little cats wandering around the cafe the entire time they'd been here. "Glad you're having a good time. Maybe you can thank me by not stealing from clio anymore?"

Yeah right, Eldrich piped up with a laugh. You just showed her that if she gets caught stealing she'll get to go to nice cafes!

Tinley Ryan
    Tinley Ryan

Post by Tinley Ryan Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Tinley looked over her shoulder since she was preoccupied petting the kitty. "I wouldn't get your hopes up," she said with a smirk, before looking back down at the fluffy tabby. "But we will see."

The cat mewed at Tinley cutely. "You're such a good girl, aren't ya? Such a good girl. So pretty and fluffy and adorable and oh! I just want to squeeze you!" It took everything Tinley had to not actually, ya know, squeeze the kitty.
    Evan Keyes
    Evan Keyes

Post by Evan Keyes Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:40 pm

"Well, just I won't be around to help next time you get caught," Evan said, shaking his head. How dumb, he thought, stealing from a farmer's market. And for no reason, apparently, since he knew for a fact that the kids at the orphanage didn't want for food. Oh well.

He watched at Tinley squealed delightedly over a cat. "Well, it's been fun, Tinley. But I'd better be going now."
    Paisley Sommers
    Paisley Sommers
    Overloridian

Female Age : 32
    Daemon Name : Chevron

Post by Paisley Sommers Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Tinley looked up at him. "Oh?" she asked, trying to decide if she was unhappy about him leaving or not. "Alright then."

Ravka gave her a mental kick. "Oh, and Rav says I hafta tell you thank you. So thank you."

She stood up and stuck her hand out. "It was nice meetin' ya, even if you kinda are a dork."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:32 pm