The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

are you the one? [fibi]

Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Female Age : 34
    Daemon Name : Tae
    Eilemaiden : Ughdaras

are you the one? [fibi] Empty are you the one? [fibi]

Post by Corinne Day Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 am

Corinne sat at Casa Nova's waiting for her hot date to arrive. At least she hoped they were hot. She had never met this Fibi person before, but her friends had assured her that she would be perfect for Corinne. As Corinne's love life was, sadly, not going anywhere recently, she decided to accept it and let them set her up on a blind date.

At first she had been ambivalent about the whole thing, but as the date grew closer she started to feel a little nervous, and now that she was actually waiting at the planned location she was excited.

Who knows, Tae? she asked her daemon. Maybe this could be 'the one'!

Tae just rolled his eyes. Corinne said that before every date she ever went on. Sometimes she said it before the other clio even knew she existed.
    Fibi Kinder
    Fibi Kinder

Female Age : 32
    Daemon Name : Samson
    Eilemaiden : Deilig

are you the one? [fibi] Empty Re: are you the one? [fibi]

Post by Fibi Kinder Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

After Fibi's shift ended, she retreated back from her place behind the counter, removed her smock, and hung it on a hook on the door to her tiny, dim office. She flopped down in her chair and collapsed on top of her desk, using her paperwork as a pillow. Fibi sighed heavily, closing her eyes as she let the stress of her work drain out of her fingertips onto the concrete floor below her.

Samson gently nudged her hand with his muzzle, Don't you have a date today? He asked, sitting politely at her feet, his tail wagging encouragingly. I thought you had a date after your shift ended. Why don't you go clean up a little bit. You don't have to go far, you agreed to meet her here...

Fibi sat up and whipped around to look at the clock on the wall. Yep. It was time. She dashed to the staff bathroom and splashed some water on her face, and tamed her bob with her hands. She stretched a smile onto her face to check her teeth and rushed back into the office to change into the other top she'd brought for this same reason, not bothering to close the door. Samson harumphed modestly, and Fibi ignored him.

The pair made their way to the floor of the shop and Fibi looked around for her blind date. Wish I knew what they looked like... She sighed.
    Probably the only clio sitting alone... Over there. Samson pointed his body in the direction he was talking about. Go introduce yourself!

Fibi took a deep breath and walked over. This was a very pretty clio. "Hi," she said, smiling her brightest smile. "I'm Fibi Kinder. You can call me Fibi." Fibi reached out her hand for the other clio to shake. "You must be Corinne."

Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Post by Corinne Day Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 am

Corinne glanced at the clock and noticed with dismay that her date was a whopping two minutes late. Her heart sank. They must not be coming, she thought. Why did she always have to get her hopes up for these things? She should just give up, accept that she wasn't meant to find love, or get married, or--

Fibi wrote:"Hi," she said, smiling her brightest smile. "I'm Fibi Kinder. You can call me Fibi." Fibi reached out her hand for the other clio to shake. "You must be Corinne."

--Or she was just a couple minutes late. Hehe.

You're so dramatic, Tae sighed.

"Hi!" Corinne said cheerfully, shaking Fibi's hand. She was pretty cute! "I am Corinne, yeah. Nice to meet you!"
    Fibi Kinder
    Fibi Kinder

Post by Fibi Kinder Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:47 am

"Nice to meet you too!" Fibi grinned, taking the seat across from her. "Sorry I'm late, I-I work here and I got off my shift and then I was sitting in my office and Samson reminded me I was supposed to meet you so I ran out here, sorry," Fibi explained, twisting her napkin in her hands. "It was a long shift," she nodded for emphasis. "Did you wait long?"
    Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Post by Corinne Day Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:01 am

"You work here?" Corinne asked. She'd had no idea. Oh god...she was the one who suggested Casa Nova's to her friends, who relayed the info to Fibi! "Oh geez. I would've picked somewhere else if I knew you worked here! Sorry about that."

Ah, she couldn't imagine Fibi would enjoy going on a date at the place she worked. Corinne knew she herself wouldn't. Then again, she worked at a school, so...that was a little bit different, she supposed.

"But no, I didn't wait long at all!" she added, realizing she had never answered Fibi's question.
    Fibi Kinder
    Fibi Kinder

Post by Fibi Kinder Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm

“Yeah I do,” Fibi responded. “Hey, it’s not a big deal at all. My coworkers are my friends, they’re all really cool. Don’t worry about a thing, I was coming here long before I started working here, and I’ll still come here if I’m ever not working here.”

She shifted in her seat a little and smiled nervously. Corinne was really pretty. She was feeling a little self-conscious, and she hoped she didn’t look too sweaty-gross from working the whole morning. Hey, stop it. You look fine, just talk to her! Samson relayed to Fibi, side eyeing her from his place curled up on the floor. Fibi nudged him gently with her foot to acknowledge his comment. “Glad to hear you didn’t have to wait on me too long. But this is nice, I’m glad I am here with you right now. You’re r-really pretty,” Fibi blushed. “I’m happy you’re here.”
    Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Post by Corinne Day Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 am

Corinne smiled as Fibi talked on about coming to Casa Nova's, and how happy she was to be here. Fibi was talking so quickly that Corinne almost missed the compliment hidden in there.

Fibi wrote:"You’re r-really pretty."

Corinne laughed a nervous sort of laugh that she got whenever she received a compliment like that and she didn't know how else to respond to. "Oh, haha, thanks I guess!" Like many clio, Corinne had days where she felt cute and pretty, and days where she felt like something that had crawled out of a swamp. For some reason, whenever she was on a date it tended to be the latter, despite her being all dolled up.

Well, say something back, silly, Tae instructed.

Oh! Of course, Corinne said. What would I do without you, Tae?

"I think you're cute too. I like your short hair," she said, smiling. She really liked Fibi's overall style, totally her type of woman.
    Fibi Kinder
    Fibi Kinder

Post by Fibi Kinder Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Fibi grinned widely. "I am? I-I-I mean, I am, aren't I?"
    Samson rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Aaaaanyway. So tell me a little more about yourself, your Eilemaiden, and Daemon. This is Samson. I settled in Deilig when I was 19, super old. I've got three older sisters too." Fibi suddenly realized how fast she was talking. "Sorry, I'm actually really nervous. I don't usually get nervous, so I'm also surprised."
    Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Post by Corinne Day Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm

"Oh, don't be nervous!" Corinne said cheerfully. She was a very easy-going person who could get along with just about anyone. People usually ended up pretty comfortable around her. "IIIII'm in Ughdarras, because I just love the water. Swimming, boating, you name it. I have an older sister and a lil brother. Uhm, let's see, what else...I teach math at Redfern Academy."

Tae cleared his throat. (Can a bird do that?)

"Oh! Haha, and this handsome fellow is Tae," Corinne introduced her daemon. "He's always keeping me down to earth."
    Fibi Kinder
    Fibi Kinder

Post by Fibi Kinder Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Fibi grinned, "I love the water too. I love to swim, mostly. I feel like, even though I chose Deilig, the water is like another home to me. I could stay in it for hours." Fibi looked over at Tae. "He is handsome," she replied. "I like how your bird daemon keeps you down to earth," she said, teasingly.

At the comment on teaching math, Fibi froze. "Wait, you teach math? I can't even do math, let alone teach it to anyone so that they can do it. That's so amazing, I could have really benefitted from a clio like you to help me with my math in school..." You could have used someone to help you out with all your subjects in school, Fibi. Samson reminded her. "Samson's right, I could've used a lot of help in school. I'm smart, but I hated school. All my teachers knew about me was that I was the youngest of all my sisters."
    Corinne Day
    Corinne Day

Post by Corinne Day Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 am

"Ah, no, don't say that!" Corinne cried out in fake despair. She didn't really mind that Fibi had hated school, since she was a graduated adult, but she couldn't stand it when her students hated being there! And considering she taught math, that was quite often. She tried her best to make it enjoyable to them, with limited success, and her students tended to end up liking her, even if they hated the subject. "Don't say you hated school! Maybe I was just a big nerd, but I always loved school. That's why I became a teacher!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm