The Amelia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

life is hard sometimes ;; kavi

Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Female Age : 33
    Daemon Name : Hamilton
    Eilemaiden : Adhbhar

life is hard sometimes ;; kavi Empty life is hard sometimes ;; kavi

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 am

Arizona was hungover. The night before, after she had finished her work for the day, she had gone to a friends house, pregamed there, then went clubbing. It was great fun. She danced, made out with a few clio, danced some more, got more drunk as the night went on, and eventually found herself at home. She couldn't really remember how she got there, but at least she got home safely.

Right now she was curled up in a ball with the shades drawn and her blanket pulled tightly over her head. Which was currently pounding. Her tongue was dry, and her tummy felt like the Amelian Gods were wrestling inside of it.

I don't understand why you insist on doing this all the time, cried Hamilton. All you do is make us both sick!

He would have spoken outloud, but his clio's head was already hurting him enough. So instead he whimpered and curled up in a ball against her stomach. Poor little daemon.

Arizona on the other hand had just ignored him. All she could focus on was not throwing up. She could sure use some water though...
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Male Age : 29
    Daemon Name : Ribbon

life is hard sometimes ;; kavi Empty Re: life is hard sometimes ;; kavi

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:42 am

Arizona hadn't shown up to the meeting she had planned, so Kavi knew where she was. He was angry, to say the least. So after he let the two other Adhbhar advisers know they could leave, he stalked down the hallway that lead to his older sister's room.

Without knocking, Kavi flung open the door, letting light from the hallway flood into Arizona's dark room. "Oh Ariiiiiii," he sang. He didn't sing unless he wanted to make his sister mad.

As expected, Arizona was curled up in the middle of her bed
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 am

Ugh. Arizona curled up into a tighter ball, hoping to block out her stupid brother. Of course she had forgotten about the meeting, but she didn't care right now. Once her hangover was gone, she'd care then, but right now it wasn't. She'd just have to reschedule or something.

"Go away, Kavi," she mumbled under her blankets. "I don't feel well."

She knew it wasn't going to be that easy though. Sometimes she felt as if Kavi cared more about her job than she did. Not that she didn't care about being an overloridian, she was just still young! She still wanted to have friends and fun before she was like, Aspen's age or something. Her brother was being as obnoxious as ever, not even taking in the fact that his poor sister was practically dying!
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 am

"Oh, you don't feel well?" Kavi chastised. "You know, I might actually feel bad if you hadn't SLEPT THROUGH A MEETING."

He made sure to say that last part reaaaally loudly, hoping it would make Ari's ears ring.

"But you know, you uh, did miss that meeting. And now I'm going to have to go over your papers for you while you're lying here in bed. So pardon me for not feeling bad."

Kavi hated more than anything when Arizona left extra work for him to do. He didn't actually mind doing the work, because he kinda liked doing the stuff, but he did mind doing her work while she laid in bed after a night out. She was so irresponsible, it drove Kavi nuts.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 am

"Calm down!" Ari hissed. "I'll just reschedule the damn thing!"

Her brother really needed to loosen up sometimes. Maybe one day she could take him out with her. But right now what she wanted to do was throttle him. If she had the energy that is. With every word he practically shouted, her head pounded. It was like her heart had made it's way into her head. She could hear the blood rushing through her ears with every beat her poor little heart could muster.

"Take the day off," she moaned. "I'll do it later when I feel better!"

If she felt better. At this rate she felt as if she'd be hungover for the rest of her life.
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:48 am

Arizona's protests and excuses just made Kavi more irritated with her. He didn't say anything, but walked over to his sister's windows and flung open the drapes, letting the afternoon sun shine in.

"I'm not taking the day off, and neither are you."
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 am

"Kavi!" Ari moaned, while pulling the blanket back over her head dramatically. "Can't you just...stop?"

He never listened to her. Not only was she the older sibling, but she was also his boss too! She could fire him so easily, but she never would and he knew it. He was an annoying younger brother, but he was also a really good adviser. That was why she picked him afterall.

"I'm your boss," she whined. "And I command you to take the day off!"

Didn't mean she couldn't try!
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

"Oho," Kavi said, as if he were bewildered. "The big bad boss is commanding me from her throne." He paused to look at his "boss" who was still curled up in the middle of her bed. He had half a mind to rip the covers off and toss them across the room.

"Anymore commandments, your highness?" he asked sarcastically.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Ari rolled her eyes at her brothers sarcastic remark. Why was he so damn stubborn? Must just be in the Samples blood. Ari could be pretty stubborn herself. Which was why she didn't want to get out of bed.

Kavi wrote:"Anymore commandments, your highness?" he asked sarcastically.

"Actually yes," she replied matter-of-factly. "I'm about to vomit. Please bring me a bucket."

She really hoped he'd be quick.
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)
    Ekavi Samples (deceased)

Post by Ekavi Samples (deceased) Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

"Not in the job description," Kavi said flippantly.

What irritated Kavi even more than Arizona's obvious disregard for her position of power was when she tried to con Kavi into doing things that didn't relate to the job. He never did them, of course, but she still kept trying. She'd threatened to fire him in the past, which was only met with laughs from his end. They were empty threats and they both knew it.

"Have fun on your throne," he told her, picking up a pillow and dropping it on her head.

He exited the room, going to take care of the business Ari was too preoccupied to do herself. Sigh.
    Arizona Samples
    Arizona Samples
    Overloridian

Post by Arizona Samples Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Sometimes Ari really hated her brother.

"You're an ass!" She called after him while stumbling out of bed. She rushed to the bathroom as quickly as she could, but only made it to the hallway before she finally threw up. Too bad her father would frown upon her exiling her brother.

<<END>>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am